The IOWLC has experienced debt practitioners that can conduct debt casework

to include: informal arrangement, Administration Orders, Debt Relief Orders,

Individual Voluntary Arrangements, bankruptcy, and business bankruptcies.


Am I eligible?


Whether we can assist you with your debts relates to whether your case fits our

current funding criteria?


Currently the funding criteria for us to take on a specialist debt case are the



  • Your debts are being dealt with as part of ongoing housing casework.


  • You are a tenant of Spectrum Housing Association.


  • You are a tenant of Vectis Housing Association.


  • You qualify for a Support referral from the Isle of Wight Council.


The criteria may change, and any changes will be updated on this website.

IIsle of Wight Law Centre is an operating name of Isle of Wight Law Centre Limited, a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales with reistration number 4898915.  Registered office: Exchange House, St Cross Lane, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 5BZ


Registered Charity Number: 1102853


Tel: 01983 524715 Fax: 01983 522606

Updated 04/09/2016

© 2014 by IOWLC .