If you are having problems at work, you may need advice and assistance so that

you know your legal rights and entitlements.  We can provide you with advice

and information whether you are an employee, agency worker, casual or contract



Currently we can give limited advice on how to progress your case, and

unfortunately because we don’t have any employment lawyers at the IOWLC, we cannot represent at Employment Tribunal.


We offer all initial advice free of charge and in many cases, we are able to address your concerns quickly and efficiently.